The Mud Ninja needs your help to raise funds and awareness for Autism Speaks. The event is run by volunteers. Your help will make a difference!
This will be a day you will never forget as you help people live the adventure they see on reality tv shows. We need trustworthy, reliable and friendly volunteers to help:
- Run the Little Mud Ninja’s Course. (Create many tiny, mud smiles!)
- Award medals to surviving Mud Ninjas.
- Operate Obstacles & Adrenaline Games. (Tons of Splashing Fun!)
- Check ID’s.
- Help Park Cars.
- Are you an EMT? We are looking for people who can help out those who the Mud Ninja snuck up on.
Volunteers are welcomed to camp out the night before.
Volunteers are also needed to get the word out about the event by:
- Letting us send you a flyer that you can hang at your place of work.
- Liking us on Facebook.
- Letting us send you a banner or sign to put in your yard.
- Letting us know if there is an event where our Mud Ninja Mascot
can come and give away a free entrance to the challenge.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are available to make a difference and help Austism Speaks in any way!
The Mud Ninja promises a day of fun and front row excitement for those that help him on that day!