What do I get?
- Glory, Victory & Pride
- Mud Ninja T-Shirt
- Ninja Star Medallion
- 1 Complimentary Beer (21 yrs or older)
- Mud Ninja Decal
- Complimentary underwear full of mud!
Will it be difficult?
LOL! Whether you are a couch potato, a once-a-year weekend warrior or an Olympic athlete you will experience adventure and excitement like never before.
Will Chuck Norris be there this year?
Maybe, maybe not. There is always the possibility. That’s why we make you sign the waiver.
How much does it cost to be a spectator?
It costs $10 to enter the park as a spectator. Kids 14 and under are free. Please have exact change ready.
Is the Mud Ninja a Race?
If you want it to be, it is! Timing bibs are optional and the top 15 runners on each day will receive Mud Ninja swords. Mud Ninja however is more about beating the voice in your head that says, “YOU CAN’T DO THAT!” every time you begin to dream big. Completing Mud Ninja silences that voice, defines who you are and injects your soul with a passion to live life to the fullest. If you can beat the Mud Ninja, you can do anything!
What should I know about The Little Mud Ninja Challenge?
This event sold out last year and we regrettably had to turn families away. We have increased the challenges this year to make them even more challenging for the little ones! Mom and Dad are only allowed on the Little Mud Ninja’s Course if they have signed a waiver. If parents are going to run The Extreme Challenge and their kids The Little Mud Ninja’s Challenge, it is best to schedule the events one hour apart or more. There are no shirts or teams involved with The Little Mud Ninja Challenge. There are medals for the for the first 500 kids. (Medals are made of leather instead of metal like the adult Ninja Star Medallions.)
Do I have to complete every obstacle?
Safety is our number one concern. Skip an obstacle if you must. If you do though, the Mud Ninja will know, he is everywhere and you will not be eligible for a Ninja Sword.
How much is parking?
$10. Please have exact change ready.The Mud Ninja was birthed by mama nature and requires that you car pool.
How old do I have to be to participate?
At least 14 years old. If you are under 18 years old, a parent or legal guardian must sign a release waiver in order for you to participate. DOWNLOAD.
Is it safe?
Obstacles, mud and gravity combine like never before at this event. There is risk of injury. You must sign a wavier to participate in the event. Sign a release waiver and bring it with you to the event. This will save time the day of the event. You must have a valid form of ID when presenting your waiver. DOWNLOAD.
How long is the course?
It is in between 3 – 4 miles long.
How do I join a team?
“Select a Team” option at the top of the page during registration. Click on the tab and select the team you want to join. Contact the Team Captain for the password if necessary. Be sure to choose the correct wave to run. There are awards given to the teams with the best names. We had to leave the office two different times last year because the Mud Ninja went on a laughing fit for hours on end over the names of teams. This year he has decided to award these creative participants.
Can I run the race with no shoes?
Can I run the race with no clothes?
Will there be water to drink after the race?
Will there be food?
Come and get your chow on! Food vendors will have multiple options available for purchase.
Are there awards?
Ninja swords go to the top fifteen best times.
Ninja Star Plaques go to the most outlandish costumes and the teams with the greatest team names.
When will the awards be given out?
At high noon we will give a way swords and plaques for the costume contest. At 3:00 pm we will have another costume contest.
What do I bring?
Photo ID – ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY for you to attempt the challenge.
Money to buy food and drinks.
Clothes to change into.
A signed, initialed and dated copy of the waiver. Download here. Saves time when registering if you have it.
A towel to sit on.
What do I leave at home?
REAL weapons, ninja swords, knives and/or firearms will not be allowed.
Containers made of glass.
No sore losers permitted.
What should I bring for the Victory Party?
Dry clothes that smell better then you do. Or stay muddy and party at the Victory Party. Money for food, beverages and Mud Ninja gear.
How do I volunteer?
This event is ran by hundreds of volunteers and a few staff. Thank you for asking the question. CLICK HERE. You Mud! (That is the Mud Ninja way of saying, ”You Rock!”.) Volunteers get to run the race for $10. Time To Get Your Mud On!!!
Can someone else use my entrance ticket if I can’t make it?
Entrance fees are non-transferable. The person who signed up will be the person we let in. There are no refunds under any conditions.
Can someone other then myself pick up my registration packet?
Yes, but they must have an ID, a signed note from you allowing them to do so, a copy of your signed waiver along with a copy of your ID.
Will there be a baggage check?
Yes, there will be an area to check your bag. Closed bags only.
What if the weather is bad?
How awesome would that be! Mucho Mud! If the weather is too severe the event will be canceled and no refunds will be issued under any circumstance. If it does rain, please check your email for parking directions.
Will there be showers?
You will be showering ninja style! Trust us, this will be another adventure.
Do I need to know how to swim?
Not on the course, but possibly when you are showering ninja style. It depends how tall you are.
How does a wave start work?
Instead of having thousands of potential Mud Ninjas run the race all at once, we divide the participants into waves. The Mud Ninja could fight them all at once, but he thought he would give everyone a fair chance to take a swing at him if he divided them up.
What should I wear?
Clothes that you don’t mind getting dirty. Bring a bag that you can check in to store a change of clothes.
Can I wear a costume?
Please do. Laughing helps hide the pain and cover up the shame of defeat! There will be a costume contest to strut your stuff.
Carefully read these rules. We have rules so that everyone will have a safe, entertaining and enjoyable time. If you are found to not be abiding by the rules, you will be escorted from the event.
- There are no refunds issued under any circumstances.
- When Maximum capacity is reached, the event will be closed for registration.
-The layout is possible to change due to events out of control of the promoter, such as: dates, times and design of the obstacles.
- In the event of an act of God, extreme weather, or disaster the producers reserve the right to cancel the event. Participants are responsible for knowing and understanding the published rules, including any modifications, prior to the event. There are no refunds under any circumstances.
- Instructions verbal or written, given by by staff, instructors, volunteer or medical care providers, must be followed by all those on the premises and that attempt the challenge. Any one who does not follow the instructions will be asked to leave. If participants use offensive language, unsportsmanlike behavior or any refuse to relinquish the attempt at a challenge will be asked to leave.
- Those that attempt the event accept all risks and acknowledge that the Mud Ninja is an extreme athletic event and accept all risks involved with the event.
- Those attempting the Mud Ninja agree to allow the producer to have rights to any pictures or video footage of the challenge for use in the future.
- After a participant has finished the course they may not revisit the course.
- Participant agrees to allow medical personnel to examine them for any condition and issue medical services if they are unable to respond. If a participants condition is determined to be severe by the medical staff, they may be removed
from the course.
- Participants agree that they are responsible for all expenses involving any medical/non-medical condition or event that results from either training for the Mud Ninja or participating in the Mud Ninja, including but not limited to hospitalization, ambulance usage and doctor visits.
- Bib Numbers must be worn during the race. You will be asked to leave the course if you are not wearing a bib.
- It is prohibited to urinate or defecate on the course.
- No pets or animals are permitted at the event.
- Bicycles, skateboards, motorcycles, ATV’s or scooters are not permitted on the course.