What do I get?
- Glory, Victory & Pride
- Mud Ninja T-Shirt
- Ninja Star Medallion
- 1 Complimentary Beer (21 yrs or older)
- Complimentary underwear full of mud!
Read the Event Guide here!
Where is my ticket?
Is your ticket hiding like a ninja? No worries!
1) Check your SPAM FOLDER. Sometimes ninja tickets hide in there.
2) Not there? Okay. Email email@example.com or call them at 877-228-4881 and say “please resend my Mud Ninja confirmation email” and that will generate a ticket email for you.
3) Give the Active system 48 hours to respond and generate a ticket for you. Sometimes there can be a delay in the server.
***Ninja note: If you used the same email address for multiple people, you will need to specify the name of the person who is missing their ticket.
***Ninja note: You also might want to verify your email address—the smallest typo can cause tickets to be lost in cyberspace for eternity!
What is my wave time?
If you do not know your wave time, click here. The Mud Ninja recommends doing a search (ctrl+f) by your last name to find your time.
Will it be difficult?
LOL! Whether you are a couch potato, a once-a-year weekend warrior or an Olympic athlete you will experience adventure and excitement like never before.
Will Chuck Norris be there this year?
Maybe, maybe not. There is always the possibility. That’s why we make you sign the waiver.
Is the Mud Ninja a Race?
If you want it to be, it is! Timing bibs are optional and the top 15 runners on each day will receive Mud Ninja swords. Mud Ninja however is more about beating the voice in your head that says, “YOU CAN’T DO THAT!” every time you begin to dream big. Completing Mud Ninja silences that voice, defines who you are and injects your soul with a passion to live life to the fullest. If you can beat the Mud Ninja, you can do anything!
What should I know about The Little Mud Ninja Challenge?
There will be plenty of mud for the little ones! This course is designed for kids 2 – 13 years of age. Mom and Dad are only allowed on the Little Mud Ninja’s Course if they have signed a waiver. If parents are going to run The Extreme Challenge and their kids The Little Mud Ninja’s Challenge, it is best to schedule the events one hour apart or more. There are no shirts or teams involved with The Little Mud Ninja Challenge. There are medals for the for the first 500 kids.
Do I have to complete every obstacle?
Safety is our number one concern. Skip an obstacle if you must. If you do though, the Mud Ninja will know, he is everywhere and you will not be eligible for a Ninja Sword.
How much is parking?
$10. Please have exact change ready. The Mud Ninja was birthed by mama nature and requires that you car pool.
How old do I have to be to participate?
Is it safe?
Obstacles, mud and gravity combine like never before at this event. There is risk of injury. You must sign a wavier to participate in the event. Sign a release waiver and bring it with you to the event. This will save time the day of the event. You must have a valid form of ID when presenting your waiver. .
How long is the course?
It is in between 3 – 4 miles long.
How do I join a team?
“Select a Team” option during the registration tab. Click on the tab and select the team you want to join. Contact the Team Captain for the password if necessary. There are awards given to the teams with the best names. We had to leave the office two different times last year because the Mud Ninja went on a laughing fit for hours on end over the names of teams.
Can I run the race with no shoes?
Can I run the race with no clothes?
Will there be water to drink after the race?
Will there be food?
Come and get your chow on! Food vendors will have multiple options available for purchase.
Are there awards?
Ninja swords go to the top fifteen best female times and top male times.
Ninja Star Plaques go to the most outlandish costumes and the teams with the greatest team names.
When will the awards be given out?
At high noon we will give away swords and plaques for the costume contest.
What do I bring?
Photo ID – ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY for you to attempt the challenge.
Money to buy food and drinks.
Clothes to change into.
A signed, initialed and dated copy of the waiver.. Saves time when registering if you have it. Get the waiver here.
A towel to sit on.
What do I leave at home?
REAL weapons, knives and/or firearms will not be allowed.
Containers made of glass.
No sore losers permitted.
What should I bring for the Victory Party?
Dry clothes that smell better then you do. Or stay muddy and party at the Victory Party. Money for food, beverages and Mud Ninja gear.
How do I volunteer?
This event is ran by hundreds of volunteers and a few staff. Thank you for asking the question. CLICK HERE. You Mud! (That is the Mud Ninja way of saying, ”You Rock!”.) Volunteers get to run the race for $10. Time To Get Your Mud On!!!
Can someone else use my entrance ticket if I can’t make it?
Entrance fees are non-transferable. The person who signed up will be the person we let in. There are no refunds under any conditions.
Can someone other then myself pick up my registration packet?
Yes, but they must have a printed copy of your ticket and a waiver signed by you.
Will there be a baggage check?
Yes, there will be an area to check your bag. Closed bags only.
What if the weather is bad?
How awesome would that be! Mucho Mud! If the weather is too severe the event will be canceled and no refunds will be issued under any circumstance. If it does rain, please check your email for parking directions.
Will there be showers?
You will be showering ninja style! Trust us, this will be another adventure.
Do I need to know how to swim?
It depends how tall you are. If you see participants in mud/water up to their shoulders and you are smaller than a person’s shoulders, then you will need to swim.
How does a wave start work?
Instead of having thousands of potential Mud Ninjas run the race all at once, we divide the participants into waves. The Mud Ninja could fight them all at once, but he thought he would give everyone a fair chance to take a swing at him if he divided them up.
If you forgot your wave time, click here. We recommend doing a search (crtl+f) by your last name.
What should I wear?
Clothes that you don’t mind getting dirty. Bring a bag that you can check in to store a change of clothes.
Can I wear a costume?
Please do. Laughing helps hide the pain and cover up the shame of defeat! There will be a costume contest to strut your stuff.
Carefully read these rules. We have rules so that everyone will have a safe, entertaining and enjoyable time. If you are found to not be abiding by the rules, you will be escorted from the event.
- There are no refunds issued under any circumstances.
- When Maximum capacity is reached, the event will be closed for registration.
-The layout is possible to change due to events out of control of the promoter, such as: dates, times and design of the obstacles.
- In the event of an act of God, extreme weather, or disaster the producers reserve the right to cancel the event. Participants are responsible for knowing and understanding the published rules, including any modifications, prior to the event. There are no refunds under any circumstances.
- Instructions verbal or written, given by by staff, instructors, volunteer or medical care providers, must be followed by all those on the premises and that attempt the challenge. Any one who does not follow the instructions will be asked to leave. If participants use offensive language, unsportsmanlike behavior or any refuse to relinquish the attempt at a challenge will be asked to leave.
- Those that attempt the event accept all risks and acknowledge that the Mud Ninja is an extreme athletic event and accept all risks involved with the event.
- Those attempting the Mud Ninja agree to allow the producer to have rights to any pictures or video footage of the challenge for use in the future.
- After a participant has finished the course they may not revisit the course.
- Participant agrees to allow medical personnel to examine them for any condition and issue medical services if they are unable to respond. If a participants condition is determined to be severe by the medical staff, they may be removed
from the course.
- Participants agree that they are responsible for all expenses involving any medical/non-medical condition or event that results from either training for the Mud Ninja or participating in the Mud Ninja, including but not limited to hospitalization, ambulance usage and doctor visits.
- Bib Numbers must be worn during the race. You will be asked to leave the course if you are not wearing a bib.
- It is prohibited to urinate or defecate on the course.
- No pets or animals are permitted at the event.
- Bicycles, skateboards, motorcycles, ATV’s or scooters are not permitted on the course.